Rules & Regulations
Wittrock Lake Retreat and RV Park Rules & Regulations
The following rules govern your use of the Wittrock Lake Retreat and RV & Park and Wittrock Lake and are part of the terms of your lease. These rules may be amended from time to time as necessary and in the event that they are, you will be given a new list of rules.
- DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY. Booking deposit of 75% at the time of reservation, with the balance due 14 days prior to check-in.100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in, 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in. No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
A refundable security deposit for rentals of the Mobile Homes will be $1500.00 Your security deposit will be refunded within one week after check-out.
- CHILDREN. Residents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. After 9:00 p.m. children under the age of 18 are to be at their assigned and registered site.
- TENANTS. All Residents must be registered with management.
- RV LIMIT. The maximum number of RV’s per site is one.
- VEHICLES. The maximum number of vehicles per site is two. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, and trailers are all considered vehicles. No parking permitted on roadways. Discuss parking of vehicles or equipment that exceeds the allowed number of vehicles with Landlord.
- GUESTS. Residents of this park shall be responsible for all guests and their conduct while in the park.
- QUIET TIME. Quiet time is from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced.
- SITE MAINTENANCE. Residents are responsible for keeping their sites clean and neat. No permanent attachments or cutting of trees is permitted. Trash is to be bagged and placed in the park dumpsters (green).
- MAIL. Residents are responsible for obtaining a post office box to receive their mail.
- ALCOHOL. No alcohol consumption by minors is allowed. Any drunk/disorderly persons will be removed from the premises.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY. The Landlord assumes no responsibility for personal property left at your site.
- LAWS. All local, state and federal laws must be obeyed.
- PETS. NO AGGRESSIVE OR VICIOUS DOGS. PETS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH WHEN OUTDOORS, CLEANED UP AFTER, AND NEVER LEFT UNATTENDED OUTSIDE OF RV. All vaccinations must be kept up-to-date and the pet identified by a vaccination tag with owner’s contact information on the tag. A copy of the vaccination record must be kept on file in the office. Pets are never to be chained up. Dog parks are available at each end of the park for tenants use. Dogs may run free within dog park fence under owner supervision. Tenants must clean up after pets within the dog park. VIOLATION OF TERMS WILL RESULT IN EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND OF RENT.
- HUNTING. Hunting is not allowed.
- LAKE MAINTENANCE. The Lessee or any of Lessee’s guests shall throw no foreign matter into the lake, this includes rocks. Lessee shall be responsible for enforcement of this rule and regulation.
- SIGNS. The Lessee and his guests shall respect any signs placed by the Lessor. Any signs containing rules and regulations shall be abided by as part of this lease.
- SPEED LIMITS AND OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. Only the roads designated shall be used. The speed limit is 10 M.P.H. (ten miles per hour). If mini-bikes or motor bikes are brought on the premises, such shall be regulated with minimum speeds posted by the Lessor and shall not have the full and complete use of all the lake area, but shall only be ridden on the roads designated by the Lessor. Operation of off-road vehicles to be between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- LAKE GUESTS. Guests are limited to five adults at one time and three visits per year, and guests are to be accompanied by Lessee at all times when on the premises.
- SAFETY REGULATIONS. Lessee shall abide by all safety regulations, especially with respect to boating, swimming, diving, or water skiing, or in any use of water equipment.
- NO guests shall be permitted, including Lessee and members of Lessee’s family, to water ski or to boat without the use of life jackets. All boats shall be equipped with sufficient safety devices, including life jackets.
- NO operating any vehicle or boat in or on the lake area while under the influence.
- WHEN more than one boat is on the lake, all boats are to travel in a counterclockwise motion.
- JET skis are to abide by the same rules as boats.
- NO swimming is allowed from shore to shore.
- NO rafting across necks while boats are running.
- LESSEE SHALL ALSO ABIDE BY ANY OTHER SAFETY REGULATIONS THAT MAY BE POSTED.
- PROTECTION OF LAKE. The Lessee or his guests shall not do anything to the detriment of the lake, molesting any water gates or anything that would affect the level of the lake, this being entirely the responsibility of the Lessor or the Soil Conservation Office having supervision of said lake.
- PARKING. The property East of the cabins is not a parking lot. All cars or vehicles are to be parked on their respective lots, in their respective parking areas. No parking around the swimming area. NO PARKING ON GRASS.
- SNOW SLEDDING. No snow sledding on lake premises.
In the event of an emergency please immediately call 911. If the emergency does not relate to health or safety please contact: Steve Wittrock (Landlord) 405-641-4930
Thank you for reading – Enjoy your stay!